The Sims 3: Pets enables anyone to play as they want, whether it's the builder who creates the ultimate pet sanctuary, the achiever who solves all the mysteries in town, the experimenter who has a lone Sim and a house full of cats, or the storyteller who expresses himself through the adventures of his Sims and their pets.
Release Date: 21/10/2011
Available on: Nintendo 3DS, PC
Play the Game
Players take creativity by the reins and play out the stories they want to tell whether it's the single guy in the dog park picking up women or the criminal overlord and her evil cat. Across all platforms, The Sims 3: Pets players will be able to create, customize and control over a hundred different kinds of cats and dogs like the Australian Shepherd and the Maine Coon, and can breed and share them with friends providing endless possibilities to create new and exciting breeds.
Unique to the Xbox 360 experience and for the first time in The Sims' history players with Kinect can take control of their pets and Sims by voice commands, like telling their Sim to be romantic or feeding their dog.
Whether the player prefers to customize the newest designer breed or be mischievous with their dog or cat, The Sims 3: Pets gives them the tools to play with life and create the perfect pet.
- The Sims 3: Pets is an entirely new, standalone game for the Xbox 360
- More pets mean more fun: With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims' pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
- Be the pet: Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
- Embark on an adventure: Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even seen ghosts
- Pets have their own traits: From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggress
Play the Game
The Sims 3 Pets is developed by Electronic Arts.